Evelyn S. Lamprey
Creative Director and Photographer
Photography, design and creative career spanning web, catalog and print. Produces up to 15 catalogs per year, on deadline, within budget. Specialties include craft and decorative arts photography, web and print design for museums and galleries and catalog design.
Creative Manager, Keepsake Quilting | F+W Media, Inc.
2014 – Present
- 100% of deadlines met, within budget
- Maintains a work environment that empowers and inspires creative team
- Creates compelling, aspirational product photography that is recognized throughout the industry
- Manages social media for Keepsake Quilting
Photographer, Keepsake Quilting | New Track Media
2008 – 2014
- Created high volume of product photography in studio environment and on location for 3 internationally recognized craft catalogs.
- Produced high quality work, on time, in a deadline driven work environment. Did all photo editing, color correction and retouching.
- Streamlined imaging workflow for greater efficiency and tracking. Attended catalog press checks to for quality control.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Marketing Specialist, Northeast Auctions
2000 – 2005
- Lead of in-house production team designing auction sale catalogs and marketing materials. Early adapter of digital imaging for photography. Expanded web and email communications to create broader international client base.
- Organized transition to in-house digital design and imaging in 2002, lowering production costs and allowing the auctioneer and specialists more creativity and flexibility.
Continued as an independent consultant in 2005 for catalog design/production and marketing
- Other Projects
- Portsmouth Athenaeum website design, 2004 and 2017
- Book Design and production for Soldier, Engraver, Forger: Richard Brunton’s Life on the Fringe in America’s New Republic by Deborah M. Child, 2015
- The Sketchbooks of John Samuel Blunt by Deborah M. Child, 2007
- Design and marketing: Northeast Auctions, John McInnis, Portsmouth Athenaeum, Portsmouth Historical Society, and Piscataqua Decorative Arts Society publications
- Portsmouth Athenaeum Proprietor
- Lecturer at RISD and Pratt Institute